Sizes Avail: Standard
You can mix
Main & Rod
TOGA HP Main & Rod Bearings -
These bearings will fit ALL models below (color code NOT needed)
Stock bearings are made for stock applications,
but today's Imports are stretching the abilities of stock
components and demanding much more.
Toga HP Bearings are meeting those demands and extending the
life of today's performance Import motors.
TOGA Performance Bearings Feature:
- Most Toga HP Series Mains sets are full grooved to maximize
oil flow to the rod bearing. Both rods & mains have a high crush for
max retention and reduced overlay thickness to prevent fatigue. Rod
bearings use hardened steel backs for added strength.
- Toga HP bearings should be used wherever high RPM's (above 6000), nitrous,
superchargers, turbochargers or any application where above normal HP
& RPM's are made.
- All motors benefit from these HP bearings. These bearings will give
longer life to any engine by increasing oil to the pins & eliminating
- Bearings are Tri-metal* cast copper lead with copper lead lining to
withstand engine loads, along with electroplating babbitted overlay
providing optimum service (* bearings are trimetal where available and may be substituted for suitable alternatives if not available).. All bearings are stamped with a red HP.
- All bearings are available in Standard, 10 over and 20 over.
- You can mix the main and rod sizes.
- All bearings hand inspected and stamped.
- All bearings weight in each set within .0001
WARRANTY: Bearings come with 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
(Does not include racing motors. Warranty
Sizes: All bearings available in STD, 10
(You can mix the mains and rods
M&R Combo = 1 set of Main Bearings
and 1 Set of Rod Bearings